Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rolling Through the Trees


Being a little to far south to snow ski daily my favorite fitness routine that allows me to have the adrenaline rush that I receive from skiing is mountain biking.  I have just recently developed the love for riding.  It gives me the grueling workout by peddling up and down hills and banking around sharp turns.  The jumps deliver a moment of silence that seems to be rarely felt in the fast pace life we all seem to live.  The time I spend riding allows me to forget about all the stress and craziness that may be going on outside of the trees.  Give it a shot, it might be the first time you felt like a kid in a long time.

Below is a video of a friend and I riding.

1 comment:

  1. Riding for any amount of time gives me a good feeling. Getting on a bike and allowing yourself to feel the speed is fantastic. The general public underutilizes this training tool and most have a bike in their garage or back yard. Getting on some quality trails is pretty hard, but if one happens to have access, then it is a must workout. RedBull is actually starting to sponsor some extreme trail riding events that are fairly intense.

    ReplyDelete