Sunday, September 13, 2015

Staying Fit on Vacation

Vacations are a summertime staple for some while others may enjoy a winter extravaganza.  Whichever your preferred time to take a trip, staying fit on vacation can be achieved when following just a few tips.
  1. www.ourvanity.com
    Prepare ahead of time! We’ve all heard “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” If you are traveling to your vacation destination by car, pack yourself a portable cooler with snacks like: fresh fruit, raw vegetables, yogurt, hard-boiled eggs, and protein drinks. Some dry snack ideas would be: protein bars, jerky, nuts, and dried fruit.1
  2. Stay hydrated. Traveling can dehydrate you as well as doing any physical activity while on vacation such as walking, bicycling, hiking, swimming in hotel pool, and even just being in the sun in general.1 It is important to make the conscious effort to be drinking lots of water!
  3. Fit in a short workout! Start your day with 15-30 minutes of circuit training. It only takes a few minutes of your time, and you'll feel better the rest of the day. You don't even need to know what to do — do a quick YouTube search for ideas.2  
These three steps will help you maintain your fit and healthy state while on vacation.  With all the extra physical activity you may even lose a pound or two!

References
1Polis, Michael. (2015, July 31). 7 Simple Nutrition Tips For Staying Fit On Vacation. Retrieved August 31,2015 from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/7-simple-nutrition-tips-for-staying-fit-on-vacation.htm

2 Shy, Leta. (2015, April 16). The Easiest Way to Not Gain Weight on Vacation.  Retrieved August 31, 2015 from http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/How-Stay-Fit-Vacation-292815

2 comments:

  1. Exercise is definitely one of the tougher things to do when on vacation, I can't help but agree with you though that preparation is the key to staying fit and well. I love that you mentioned hydration lots of people often forget the value of drinking water even though they aren't sweating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.ONOKUN website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.ONOKUN so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ONOKUN for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete