Thursday, September 24, 2015

Perks of Packing Your Lunch


Image result for perks of packing your lunch



Sure you can put cookies, candy, and other non-nutritious foods in a lunch box. But the difference between actually packing your lunch and eating out, is the options you have. Not every restaurant has a healthy option, therefore it is beneficial for you to be prepared with your own nutritious lunch. If you are to pack your lunch you can save your body and your money!



Let's talk numbers first; everyone loves to save money. 1A study in 2013 found that on the average people that ate out for lunch were spending anywhere from $7.00- $10.00 per meal. That comes out to $160- $200 per month. When you eat out you are purchasing one meal at a time, but if you pack your lunch you purchase multiple items at a cheaper cost for a week's worth of meals. This same study showed that the average meal cost at most $3.00 per meal if you packed your lunch. That means that you can save anywhere from $80-$100 per month or more!



Saving money is not the only benefit of packing your lunch. You will also have the option to pack foods that are healthier for you. Not all restaurants offer a healthy menu, by packing your lunch you can have that option.  If you pack your lunch you can control what goes in your body. 2Some great foods to put in your lunch box include salads, nuts, items you are able to reheat such as chicken, or the leftovers from dinner the night before, fresh fruits and vegetables.



Packing your lunch will give you control over your diet and your wallet. You will have the choice of what goes in your body and you can choose where and how your money is spent. This is a chose you wallet and your health will both be thankful for!  



Sheehan, K. (2013). What are the benefits of bringing a packed lunch instead of having a schoollunch.Retrieved2015,from http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/benefits-bringing-packed-lunch-instead-having-school-lunch-5628.html



James, J. (2013, August 5). Packing a lunch will save you money. Retrieved from http://lifeincharge.com/packing-a-lunch-lets-you-save-each-month/


2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely guilty of eating out way more than I should especially within the last few weeks. It is so easy to use “I don’t have time to cook” or “when I get home I’m so exhausted” excuses. However I can personally say that grocery shopping, planning out meals, and packing your lunch saves you so much more money than eating out. It may seem quick and easy at the time to just go pick up food on the way home or on your lunch break, but after a week of constantly doing that you will see a drastic decrease in your bank account that won’t leave you feeling very full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was haven herpes 2 on my private part. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR.ONOKUN website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.ONOKUN so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ONOKUN for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete