Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Couple that Trains Together Stays Together

My husband and I share the same passion for staying fit and healthy. Together, we train 5-6 days a week. We make training a group effort and divide the duty of creating workouts in half. He is in charge the weight training, where we spend each day on particular muscle groups. I am in charge of cardio and flexibility; we do 30-45 minutes, 3-4 times a week. Being a personal trainer, my husband is always trying out new ideas and sometimes uses me as a guinea pig. We enjoy challenging each other and pushing each other, while spending quality time together.  

3 comments:

  1. Having an accountability partner, who is also your significant other is awesome! Sharing the same passion for fitness is nice because you both understand how important it is to the other rather than one trying to convince the other to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is great that you both enjoy working out and work out together. With as busy as life is today, it is hard to find a friend who you can coordinate working out with. Having the person you live with as a partner is so much easier, even if you are both busy, you can go workout together while getting to see the other one and spend time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and very inspiring! I hope me and my future husband do this!

    ReplyDelete