Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Fitness Routine



My Fitness Routine

I focus my workout routine on maintaining rather than bulking up. I lift weights 45 minutes each day for 4 days a week by lifting heavy weight in the fall and maintain with lighter weight in the spring. For aerobic exercise I run 2-3 miles daily, 4 days a week. During the week while coaching softball, I also get a good arm and back workout in daily by doing field work and throwing each day. As a coach, I believe it is important to be in the best physical shape possible to be a role model for all my athletes.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with the maintenance routine. If you feel that you are active and can keep of with the demands of your lifestyle without difficulty, maintenance could be the plan for you. I too picked maintenance as my routine. Having a maintenance program makes it easier to transform into a strength training or other type of exercise. Over all nice routine.

    ReplyDelete