Thursday, April 3, 2014

Personal Fitness Routine


My workout routine is a five to six day regiment of weights and cardio. I utilize short rest (45 sec.) in between sets to maximize the muscle hypertrophy as I’m working out to gain weight and size. Each day is a different muscle group to make sure I hit all parts of the body. My cardio consist of 20-30 minutes on the treadmill to keep my muscles cut and tone. I workout at all different times of the days and enjoy the flexibility in my schedule. I also take protein and creatine to emphasize results.

1 comment:

  1. You have a good workout routine going. Muscle mass doesn’t come fast no matter who you are, but if you train without skipping workouts and have patience you will have some amazing results. It is essential to also have a good nutrition plan to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete