Thursday, April 3, 2014

My Workout: Random Yet Effective


Workout routines consist of many different things depending on the person. My workout routine is really not much of a routine that I repeat. Instead, it consists of focusing on different parts of the body each day. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I focus on core muscles while Tuesdays and Thursdays I focus more on my arms and legs. I like to mix things up constantly so each week is a different workout. Sometimes I use P90X episodes while other times I use various fitness applications. My favorite fitness application is called Rip Deck simply because it is randomized fitness.

2 comments:

  1. Technology is one of the newest fastest growing sectors of the fitness industry. Many times individuals try to reinvent the wheel, when there is no need to. Using Rip Deck is a great example and a source that I was unaware of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Rip Deck and now am interested in trying it!

    ReplyDelete