Benefits of Trampolines and Rebounding
- Rebounding helps manage body composition and improves muscle-to-fat ratio.
- Rebounding aids lymphatic circulation by stimulating the millions of one-way valves in the lymphatic system.
- Rebounding c
- irculates more oxygen to the tissues.
- Rebounding results in better mental performance, with keener learning processes.
- Rebounding improves resting metabolic rate; therefore more calories are burned for hours after exercise.
- Rebounding for longer than 20 minutes at a moderate intensity increases the mitochondrial count within the muscle cells, essential for endurance.
- Rebounding enhances digestion and elimination processes.