Sunday, October 2, 2016

Modalites and Therapy You May Not Know

My name is Kyle Magyar I am currently a graduate student at Tarleton State University with plans to graduate in 2018 with my Masters of Science in Kinesiology. During my undergraduate I had the pleasure of being on the Sports Medicine team, and being able to work with all the athletes. During this time I was training to become an Athletic Trainer with the hopes of holding a career in the MLB. I did constant research on how to better rehabilitate athletes in the shortest and most efficient way possible. I was able use all different types of modalities and techniques that most people do not have access too unless prescribed by a physician. I believe if there is a way for the general population to stay healthier and active we should always strive for that. This will be what my future blogs will pertain to, the use of modalities or techniques that can help heal the body.

    These modalities are ones that I have either done research over or personally use. I believe that hands-on opinion can help influence some interest on getting better. Some who read this and try it for themselves may come to realize it is not for them, however there is always one thing that fits someone’s lifestyle that can also benefit them. Some of these I am excited and hope to get to try as well some day, these techniques I have studied have been dated back centuries and found all over the globe. The most important thing however is knowing the benefits of the treatment and what it is doing to the individual's body. This is what the blog will consist of as well, enlightening my audience as the the information of the techniques and modalities.

1 comment:

  1. You seem very motivated and excited to succeed in your professional career. I do not know much about modalities and therapy so I look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete