- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds and flax are rich in Omega 3’s, cleanse the colon, and reduce inflammation.
- Water: Drink plenty of water to help flush out any toxins while on the diet.
- Garlic and Onions: These vegetables contain sulfur which is key for detoxing the liver of lead or arsenic.
- Foods Rich in Vitamin C: Foods rich in Vitamin C help promote harmful toxicity by acting as an antioxidant.
- Alcohol: Alcohol is harmful to the body and damages the liver which makes it more difficult than necessary for your body to rid of toxins.
- Additives: Additives are simply chemicals which amplify the symptoms associated with heavy metal toxicity.
- Non-Organic Foods: Non-organic foods contains pesticides which amplify toxicity symptoms.
- Food Allergens: When eating foods your body is allergic to, your body is then unable to detoxify naturally.
- Farmed Fish: Farmed fish are high in heavy metals and are very toxic.
- Chlorella (4-8 caps daily): Chlorella reacts in the body as a chelator which detoxifies heavy metals.
- Vitamin C (3000 mg daily): Vitamin C helps to reduce free radicals.
- Cilantro (tincture 2x per day)
- Milk Thistle (150 mg 2 X daily): Milk thistle aids in detoxification of the liver.
- Probiotics (50 billion units daily): Boosts immunity of the gut
Heavy Metal Detox - DrAxe.com. (n.d.). Retrieved April 04, 2016, from http://draxe.com/heavy-metal-detox/
Heavy Metal Detox. (n.d.). Retrieved April 04, 2016, from http://www.natural-cure-remedy.com/heavy-metal-detox.html