- Decrease in vision
- Weakness in hips and legs
- Poor posture of spinal degeneration
- Decreased ability to lift feet
- Delayed reaction time
- Medications that cause dizziness
- Low blood pressure1
|Photo By: Bosu|
- Sit on the BB with both feet a comfortable distance apart. Rest hands on sides of the BB or on hips.
- Lift R knee toward the ceiling, while maintaining balance and correct posture. Hold for 2 to 4 counts.
- Repeat with L knee.
- To increase challenge, close eyes.
Photo By: BosuStand with L foot on the BT. Extend R leg behind with heel on the floor. Place hands on hips or extend out to sides.
- Lift R heel and lower to the floor. Repeat 6 to 8 times, maintaining balance and alignment.
- Bring both legs together on the floor to rest.
- Repeat on L side.
- To increase challenge, close eyes while lifting heel, but open eyes when lowering heel back to the floor.